Upcoming Region 4 Vaulting Events
- Sat, Nov 19Fort Lupton High School Cafeteria/CommonNov 19, 7:00 PM – Nov 20, 8:00 PMFort Lupton High School Cafeteria/Common, 530 Reynolds St, Fort Lupton, CO 80621, USAFirst Annual Region IV Awards Celebration for our Year End High Point Awards. Will be held on Saturday, November 19 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. At Fort Lupton High School Commons/Cafeteria. RSVPs requested for refreshments. No charge for the event. Please RSVP by November 14, 2022.
- Sat, Nov 19The Sports Barn & Peaches ArenaNov 19, 8:00 AM – Nov 20, 5:00 PMThe Sports Barn & Peaches Arena, Colorado, USAREGISTER NOW FOR "Spirit of Vaulting" Educational Symposium to further your vaulting education with a focus on focus on fun and hands on learning. Clinicians include Todd Griffiths, Kim Wellmann, and Crystal Pakizer, & others! $150 per participant for full weekend. Register now pay later (by 11/7)
- Sat, Nov 05Dripping SpringsNov 05, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PMDripping Springs, 1042 Event Center Dr, Dripping Springs, TX 78620, USACome out to the lovely facility at Dripping Springs Texas for our AVA Recognized Vaulting Competition hosted by AVA Region IV. All standard AVA classes will be offered. The competition will count toward Region IV Year End High Point awards! Sponsored by American Constructors!
Previous Vaulting Events in Region IV
- Sat, Oct 08Castle Rock
- Fri, Oct 07Douglas County Fairgrounds
- Wed, Jun 15Loveland COJun 15, 8:00 AM MDT – Jun 19, 5:00 PM MDTLoveland CO, 5280 Arena Cir, Loveland, CO 80538, USAThis competition offers something for everyone! The first two days are an International rated competition that includes all Canter levels, 1*, 2* and 3*. The next two days are held as an AVA/USEF recognized competition with all levels including Walk, Novice/Preliminary trot classes, and Tiny Tot!
- Sun, Jun 05Sandia Park NMJun 05, 1:00 PM – Jun 07, 11:00 AMSandia Park NM, 11 Erickson Rd, Sandia Park, NM 87047, USAThis Coaches Training program will be targeted towards assistant coaches and/or new coaches, coaching through 1* level. The teachings will align with all AVA rules and judging guidelines as well as meeting the necessary minimum requirements for CHA certification.
- Fri, Jun 03Albuquerque NM, Expo New MexicoJun 03, 12:00 PM – Jun 05, 5:00 PMAlbuquerque NM, Expo New Mexico, 300 San Pedro Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108Back at Expo New Mexico! This AVA competition will feature educational activities. The competition will be the Regional Championship for AVA Region IV and will include educational sessions, clinics from judges, and Fun Fest classes as well.
- Sat, Apr 02Dripping Springs Ranch ParkApr 02, 8:00 AM – Apr 03, 6:00 AMDripping Springs Ranch Park , 1042 Event Center Drive, Dripping Springs Texas 78620Region IV will host a new educational event in Texas! This event will focus on educational tracks for vaulters, coaches, lungers and volunteers who want to learn how to help at future events!
- Sun, Jan 16Brighton Recreation CenterJan 16, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM MSTBrighton Recreation Center, 555 N 11th Ave, Brighton, CO 80601, USAThis is a new event to help vaulters learn to vault in competitions as a fun and exciting activity and to give experienced vaulters a chance to try out new routines. We will be working with vaulters to reduce any competition nerves with our friendly helpers! Entry deadline Jan. 8, 2022.